Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Thank You RACEexpressions

A recent email we received after the Chicago Marathon.

"Thank you sooo much for the advice of putting my name on my marathon shirt. It was the greatest feeling to hear people cheer me on throughout the race. It made me smile when I was running and it was fun to hear them say, "Run Gina!" or "You're doin' great Gina!" I can't even imagine how boring it would have been for me if I hadn't had that shirt on.

Coincidentally, as I was running along I saw a man wearing one of the shirts that you have posted on your website and I knew he had gotten his shirt from you. It was the shirt with a bib and said 10-10-10, Go Steve and his Bib #. So I struck up a conversation with him. He said he didn't personally know you but you were so nice on the phone when he ordered his shirt. :)

I also got a lot of compliments on my shirt. Lots of people came from behind (as they were passing me up...LOL) and said they liked the saying on the back of my shirt. I told everyone where I got the shirt. So you got a lot of advertising, at least from me yesterday.

By the way, I LOVED doing the marathon. Not too happy with my turtle pace - although not too bad for someone that was in the hospital for a week with pneumonia 6 weeks ago. But I am so happy about the whole experience.

Thanks again,"

Gina K.
Dunlap, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment